Chief Executive Officer
Senior Wealth Manager
Drew Osborne is president of Windward Private Wealth Management and a Senior Wealth Manager. Drew assists with a wide variety of financial planning and wealth management tasks, including preparation of client financial plans, investment recommendations and tax return preparation. He is passionate about helping people with their finances and enjoys meeting with clients and finding ways to help them with their wealth management needs.
Before joining Windward, Drew worked with Steven T. Osborne, CPA, for two years as a tax accountant. Previously, he spent seven years as the area director for Young Life Platte County, where his responsibilities included budgeting and finances. He is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional.
Drew is active in Young Life Platte County and serves as a youth leader at Jacobs Well Church in Kansas City. He and his wife, Lindsey, live in Kansas City and have three children. He loves Kansas City barbecue, playing sports with family and friends, and attending movies and concerts.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration and Religion, William Jewell College
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
- Certified Financial Planner™ professional
- Series 7 and Series 66 Security Licenses
- Young Life
- Financial Planning Association