Building Your Financial Plan in Kansas City, MO
Am I making good financial decisions today? Will I be okay in retirement? Am I invested too aggressively or not aggressively enough? Will my family be okay if something happens to me?
We work with individuals and families looking for help with these kinds of questions. We look at each aspect of your financial life and build a plan focused on what matters most to you.
A financial plan needs consistent attention and updating. Not only do things change for you personally, but new tax laws pass, the economy shifts, markets change, etc. We charge 0.25% quarterly, debited from the investment accounts or billed directly, with a minimum quarterly fee of $1,250. The annual percentage decreases once investment assets under our management reach over $3M.
The first step to creating a plan is identifying your goals. Your Kansas City-based wealth management team will work with you to identify, define and work towards your goals, one step at a time.
- What will your retirement income look like?
- Do you have enough?
- How will you stay on top of your tax situation?
- Will your spouse/family be okay if something happens to you?
- Will you fund college expenses for kids/grandkids?
- What causes are you passionate about supporting?
Your investments play a crucial role in achieving your goals. Customize your investment plan around the things that matter most to you.
- Build a portfolio based on your goals and preferences
- Relax knowing our Kansas City-based investment committee is professionally managing your portfolio
- Get guidance on investments, fads, market cycles, and more
- Have a toolbox of strategies for market volatility
- Enhance returns with tax location of assets
Your Kansas City-based wealth management team can help you understand your options and develop a strategy for financial independence.
- Ensure you are on track for retirement and are saving enough
- Relax knowing you are invested appropriately for your specific goals
- Know in advance how your retirement contributions/withdrawals impact taxes
- Ensure you will be able to afford health care expenses in retirement
- Tax-efficiently give to the causes you love
Income tax is a fundamental piece of your financial plan. Your Kansas City-based wealth management team will work with you to stay on top of your tax situation.
- Optimize tax-reducing strategies that are available to you
- Tax-sensitive investment management
- Know where you stand with regular income tax projections and withholdings analyses.
- Optimize tax planning opportunities like Roth conversions, Qualified Charitable Distributions, Health Savings Accounts, Donor Advised Funds and more.
- Have your taxes prepared in our Kansas City, MO office*
*separate fee for income tax preparation for clients with under $1.5M in assets under our management.
Take care of your loved ones, even after you are gone.
- Ensure your assets distribute the way you intend
- Guidance and collaboration with your North Kansas City insurance and estate planning specialists
- Have confidence your loved ones will be financially secure when you are gone
- Advice on gifting strategies for tax avoidance and family tax planning
- Help determining the appropriate time to involve family members in your decision-making process
Get started with Windward Private Wealth Management Inc today to maximize your wealth management strategy!