Thursday, April 30th the Windward Private Wealth Management advisors addressed common financial planning questions in today’s reality.
Covid-19 has changed the economy, the markets, tax law, portfolios and financial plans. What wealth management plan changes should you consider now and in the coming months?
- What government programs have changed – unemployment benefits, stimulus payments, small business relief, student loan payments, tax filing deadlines, IRA and HSA contributions, retirement plan distributions?
- Should I change my cash and debt management strategies? Is my estate plan current?
- What portfolio changes should I consider today?
- Do my retirement plans need to change?
- What should I expect in the markets going forward?
- What tax planning moves should I consider?